For press enquiries please call 0131 510 5106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- There are more than 200 reasons to be excited about the return of Disabled Access Day - UK wide press release - 8th March 2016
- There are more than than 40 reasons to be excited about the return of Disabled Access Day - Scottish press release - 8th March 2016
- There are more than 20 reasons to be excited about the return of Disabled Access Day - North East press release - 8th March
Photos - We have a selection of photos that can be used without accrediation. Please email email@example.com for details.
Interviews - Interviews are available on request.
Logos and other brand assets can be downloaded from our resources page.
2015/2016 press coverage:
- Retail Insider - Disabled Access Day - boosting the 'purple pound'
- Edinburgh Reporter - Go somewhere new on Disabled Access Day
- Pos'ability Magazine - Disabled Access Day 2016 - Save the date
- Fife Tourism Partnership - Official Disabled Access Day Launch 2016
- Disability News Service - Businesses starting to see good access as opportunity and not obligation
2014/15 press coverage:
- BBC - What are you doing on Disabled Access Day?
- Capability Scotland - Disabled Access Day celebrated at Upper Springland
- Disability News Service - Access day could spur disabled people to new adventures
- The Edinburgh Reporter - Disabled Access Day this weekend
- Fife Today - Eye-opening event held at Homelands
- The Herald - First ever Disabled Access Day launched
- Home Care - More than 200 companies and venues give support to Disabled Access Day
- Ilkley Gazette - Town’s disabled access admired by campaigner
- The Londonist - Disabled Access Day Encourages People To Visit Somewhere New
- Museums Association - Museums To Take Part in First Disabled Access Day
- NI Business Now - Why everyone should care about Disabled Access Day
- The Oxford Times - Story Museum’s backing for disabled access
- Planat - The Inaugural “Disabled Access Day” Opened Many Doors
- Shape Arts - Disabled Access Day
- Tincture of Museum - A family visit to the RAF Museum on Disabled Access Day
- Western Telegraph - Tourism operators celebrate Disabled Access Day