Visits Unlimited Photo Competition 17th–18th January 2015
To mark Disabled Access Day, Visits Unlimited are looking for images taken with family and friends, or on your own, at a place you are visiting for the first time. Your photo can be at a visitor attraction, a park, shopping centre, café, restaurant – in fact, anywhere that you plan to go over the weekend of 17th January 2015.
Winers will be anounced in the following categories:
- Outdoors (e.g. natural environments, parks, farms, walks)
- Indoors (e.g. restaurants, hotels, shopping centres)
- Fun days out
- Museums and the Heritage Sector
- First Prize: Panasonic Lumix LZ40 Camera worth over £200 – (great for days out with amazing 42x optical zoom and panoramic view function).
- £100 towards a day out donated by Visits Unlimited
- National Trust passes,
- One year membership with English Heritage and more…
- Entries are limited to one photo per person
- It must be an original photo and you must own the copyright
- Your photo must have a caption and clearly state the category it is in and your contact details
- Your photo must have accessible theme
- Your entries must be sent to Katie@visitsunlimited.org.uk
- The deadline for entries is the 25th January 2015
Both us at Disabled Access Day, and our friends at Visits Unlimited, are really excited about seeing your photos! The winners will be published on the Visits Unlimited website and shared with their colleagues in the field of accessible tourism.
Winners will be notified by Monday 9th February 2015. We're looking forward to seeing photos of some memorable days out!
For Terms and Conditions and further information please visit http://www.visitsunlimited.org.uk/photocompetition/