Resources - Disabled Access Day -2019
A new range of materials and branding were used for the 2017 and 2019 Disabled Access Days. These will be used for the 2021 Day as well, so there's plenty of time to prepare.
We're sending venue packs out which include:
- Disabled Access Day logo stickers
- 'Review Us' Leaflets
- What makes a great Euan's Guide listing?
- Our five top reasons to sign up to Disabled Access Day
- Small businesses and accessibility
- Top tips on accessibility for cafes
- The Access Survey results are in: good access is key to repeat custom
- Accessible formats
- How do you market your accessibility?
- Providing good customer service: top tips
Social Media & Press
Download our press release template (.docx, 16KB)
You can edit this press release to reflect what your venue is doing on #AccessDay.
Suggested Tweets for venues
On Disabled Access Day:
It's @Access_Day! Come celebrate with us and review your experience on @EuansGuide #YouAndSomewhereNew [insert event URL]
We're celebrating @Access_Day! Today is all about #YouAndSomewhereNew – come visit us and leave a review on @EuansGuide [insert event URL]
Post-Disabled Access Day:
Thank you to everyone who joined us on @Access_Day - now we'd like to hear from you! What did you think of our disabled access? Please leave us a review on @EuansGuide #YouAndSomewhereNew www.euansguide.com/write-a-review