A new range of materials and branding were used for the 2017 Disabled Access Day. These will be used for the 2019 Day as well, so plenty of time to prepare. Here is the Disabled Access Day logo:
Please contact us if you require a high resolution version of the Disabled Access Day logo.
- What makes a great Euan's Guide listing?
- Our five top reasons to sign up to Disabled Access Day
- Small businesses and accessibility
- Top tips on accessibility for cafes
- The Access Survey results are in: good access is key to repeat custom
- Accessible formats
- How do you market your accessibility?
- Providing good customer service: top tips
Our hashtag is #AccessDay and #YouAndSomewhereNew and you can follow us @Access_Day.